“Conducting Webinars 101” Educational Session
December 13, 2011
2:30 to 4:00 ET
NACAA’s Extension Development Council invites you to attend a webinar-based training session, Conducting Webinars 101, to be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 2:30 PM-4:00 PM ET.
Topics will include: An introduction to webinar platforms, how to set up and conduct a webinar presentation, and how to incorporate Internet-based surveys to document impact of your webinars.
Before the webinar, check your computer’s configuration:
Visit http://www.elluminate.com/support/ at any time to make sure that your computer is configured properly to use the Blackboard Collaborate© / Elluminate Live! © platform.
- At the “Support Portal” site under “First Time Users”, click on the “Elluminate Live!” link. This will take you through Step 1-Checking System Requirements and Step 2-Configuring Your System.
- Note you may need to load the supported Java© version in order to connect to the webinar.
- The test will bring you to a mock webinar session to check your audio, etc. Only presenters will have microphone access/speaking privileges; no need to conduct a microphone test.
- Listen to the "recorded introduction" to get an overview of how to participate. This takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- For questions beforehand, please contact Dan Kluchinski, Council Chair, at 848-932-3588 or email@example.com.
To participate in the webinar:
· You may join the session up to ½ hour before the start time.
· Enter the following hyperlink in your browser:
· Type your name in the Login box.
· Click the login button.
· Follow the on-screen directions.
· There is no phone number to call to connect. Participants will not have speaking privileges but can use a text/chat window for Q&A.
· No preregistration is necessary.